Saturday, May 30, 2009

Baby Shower...

A friend of mine threw me probably the coolest baby shower ever! Since I'm having boy #2 and already have most of the items we need, we had a celebration party for ME! It was a "Pamper Shower" complete with manicures, paraffin wax, and eyebrow waxing! It was a blast! Best of all, everyone there contributed to a gift certificate at a local spa! I am SO excited! I've always wanted, but have never been, to a REAL spa with fluffy robes and all! I think I'll go after the baby comes when I'm in the middle of moving to get a break. Now I just have to decide what I want done!!!

3 comments:

Allen Family said...

that is awesome. I have never heard of that before, what a great idea.

Erin said...

I would have been right there pampering you if I was only living closer. What an awesome party and good friends. I just have to tell you that you're going to love having two boys. I went to the park today with mine, and watched some older boys playing in the water. Its going to be great.

azguitargirl said...

Looks like You, Mom and " The Girls " all had a wonderful time! Wish I could've been there! :(

Brotherly Love...

Background...