Saturday, May 2, 2009

We Did It!!!

3.5 years of marriage, 3 Associates degrees, 1 Bachelors degree, 2 Babies, Car Payments, Dental Work and Doctor bills equal SEVERAL thousands of dollars worth of debt.... but as of today, after a lot of hard work and sacrifice, Justin and I are 100% DEBT FREE!!!! What a GREAT feeling it is to not owe a dime (other than basic living expenses) to ANYONE!!! It's quite an accomplishment for us.

11 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Way to go GIRL!!! I wish we were there too! We are coming along slowly though! What a great feeling it must be to be debt FREE!

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

I am definitely jealous. That is fantastic for you guys! Any tips?

Vivian said...

Congrats!!

bren said...

That's quite an accomplishment, how exciting! Hey, did you ever get our new blog address? Let me know I cant remember who all I sent it to, and plus I lost a lot of my links when I switched it... :(

Mom/DeRae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

You are simply amazing. Thats all there is to it. Oh and it is a really good idea to get as much done as you can before number two gets here. Mommy time disapears quickly.

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

You are simply amazing. Thats all there is to it. Oh and it is a really good idea to get as much done as you can before number two gets here. Mommy time disapears quickly.

Mom/DeRae said...

Kelli and Justin . . I would have to agree that you ARE AMAZING!!! Since we should no longer be 'proud' . . we're EXTREMELY pleased with your OUTSTANDING accomplishment!:)

Christine said...

Congrats to you guys! It truly is an accomplishment worth celebrating over!

Kyle and Alyssa said...

Hey we are in Murray it's south of Salt Lake! Congrats on all the sacrificing to become debt free. I still wish I could have paid you what you were worth, $20 a minute for watching Spence. we miss you guys too. It would have been fun to have the boys play together more.

Brotherly Love...

Background...