Here are the comings and goings of our little family.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Craters of the Moon...
For Memorial day, Justin, Estin and I went to Craters of the Moon National Monument with Mike, Liisa and Christine. I wasn't sure how excited I was to trek around miles of hot lava rock 7 months pregnant, but I'm glad I went. The highlight of the trip was exploring the underground caves. And yes... I climbed, hiked, and sweat with the best of them... baby in tow and all. Estin had a blast being outside and running up hills. What a great way to enjoy the new summer weather. (We were lucky it was a bit windy and only 60ish degrees... I can't imagine doing that again in 90 degree weather!)
What Family fun! :) I have to say I love ALL your pics and your blog! You are SO creative! As far as the names you've chosen..awesome! (Pippin??):) I picked 3..all sound cool/unique- * Mason..I think it goes well with Wendell, (reminds me a little of Grandad's first name, " Marden ", * Kamdyn..I like the different ways to spell it, (don't know if I spelled it right afterall..if not, here's a new spelling for Ya), ;) and * Elijah..biblical of course, and I think it goes well with Estin. " Estin & Eli." :)
JUSTIN ENOCK: Is currrently finishing his FINAL semester of nursing school at Ameritech College. He will be an RN in just a few short months! KELLI RENAE: LOVES being a mom to her 2 active boys!! Has a new-found passion for baking cupcakes and shares them with others through Chickadee Cupcakes. ESTIN JORDAN: Is such a SMART, serious guy! He has the vocabulary of an adult and LOVES ANYTHING trains!! His gut laugh melts your heart!! ELIJAH WENDALL: Eli is the bright spot in our lives! Full of curiosity and adventure!! He LOVES Estin and copies EVERYTHING he does... good and bad :)
5 comments:
You don't look nearly big enough to be that far along! Looks like you had fun, despite the ever present wind of Idaho :)
You are a good women. Hiking and climbing, you are brave.
I agree! You do not look 7 months pregnant!
What Family fun! :) I have to say I love ALL your pics and your blog! You are SO creative!
As far as the names you've chosen..awesome! (Pippin??):) I picked 3..all sound cool/unique-
* Mason..I think it goes well with Wendell, (reminds me a little of Grandad's first name, " Marden ",
* Kamdyn..I like the different ways to spell it, (don't know if I spelled it right afterall..if not, here's a new spelling for Ya), ;) and
* Elijah..biblical of course, and I think it goes well with Estin.
" Estin & Eli." :)
I meant to say Grandad's MIDDLE name :)(Marden).
Post a Comment