Here are the comings and goings of our little family.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
The Many Faces of Estin....
I guess with a new baby on the way (next month-CRAZY!) I'm feeling a little reminiscent of my little boy who's not a baby anymore. Wow! How FAST time flies!!! I can't believe how much he's grown over the course of 2 years. See for yourself...
Hey Kelli! What a fun blog...I got your email, so I thought I'd leave you a comment so you can have a link to my blog! This is truly a great way to keep in touch with people after we've parted ways!!
Hey Kelli! What a fun blog...I got your email, so I thought I'd leave you a comment so you can have a link to my blog! This is truly a great way to keep in touch with people after we've parted ways!!
JUSTIN ENOCK: Is currrently finishing his FINAL semester of nursing school at Ameritech College. He will be an RN in just a few short months! KELLI RENAE: LOVES being a mom to her 2 active boys!! Has a new-found passion for baking cupcakes and shares them with others through Chickadee Cupcakes. ESTIN JORDAN: Is such a SMART, serious guy! He has the vocabulary of an adult and LOVES ANYTHING trains!! His gut laugh melts your heart!! ELIJAH WENDALL: Eli is the bright spot in our lives! Full of curiosity and adventure!! He LOVES Estin and copies EVERYTHING he does... good and bad :)
7 comments:
I love the face of July, it is so cute. See you on Wednesday.
This is such a fun collage of pictures, and he looks so much like you:)
Hey Kelli! What a fun blog...I got your email, so I thought I'd leave you a comment so you can have a link to my blog! This is truly a great way to keep in touch with people after we've parted ways!!
P.S. Estin is stinkin' cute!
Hey Kelli! What a fun blog...I got your email, so I thought I'd leave you a comment so you can have a link to my blog! This is truly a great way to keep in touch with people after we've parted ways!!
P.S. Estin is stinkin' cute!
wow! he is such a cutie. I love all of them. I can't wait to see your new baby's pics when he's born!
Kelli, this is a fun blog, i enjoy every time.
Happy for the news and the plans, but sad that you are no coming this way.
Love
Vera Allen
I LOVE these pics, and the fact that you have an ADORABLE face for each month! I totally want to do that when I have Kiddos! :)
Post a Comment