Friday, May 15, 2009

The Before and After...

I've been needing a change to get me ready for this new baby... and since there's not much I can do about my body at this point... I changed the one thing I could... my hair! It's a great summer cut!!! The Before... The After...

14 comments:

Tanya said...

hot! you look very hot! ;)

Erin said...

Yes, you look fabulous!

Heidi said...

You look very sophisticated! Its a great look for you. I think it took 10 years off your face...not really something you want to hear at your age...but at mine its a big deal! Love, your cousin.

Christine said...

We must be on the same vibe! :)

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

You are one Hott mama!!!

bren said...

That's the cutest haircut! I love it and wish I could pull it off! (i already tried last year and didnt like it. :)

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

love the cut!

Allen Family said...

You look great. I really like the high lights.

Amanda said...

as always you look great

Mike and Nic said...

I know I said this 50 times the other night, but I REALLY LOVE IT! It's so cute on you!

Mom/DeRae said...

I agree with all the above!:)

Andrew said...

Cute, Kelli! I am so behind...after being in Colorado for five months, I finally dug-up the little card you gave me and found your blog! I've been thinking about you guys tons and tons. I can't believe that baby Oswald #2 will be here in another two months, and that Estin is TWO! So much has changed! Please keep in-touch: andrewntiffany.blogspot.com

-Tiffany Norris

Amy said...

Way CUTE!!!

Lauryn Moon Donat said...

Your hair is adorable! You are just so cute!

Brotherly Love...

Background...